TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. A fee is strictly non-refundable as we do not offer a full or partial refund for online or classroom training as we have very limited class size and batch size. Our Classes are conducted by live trainers, so a refund is not been issued to anyone under any circumstance. No refund claims will be entertained Officially or Unofficially.
2. In case of late payment of fees (Balance Payment/ Installment), a mandatory fine of SGD $20 per day will be charged to be paid by the student till the fee installment.
3. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the services.
4. All information that you provide at the time of admission must be accurate and complete. We will use your contact details, such as your mobile number and Email ID, for official communication.
5. The student must behave in a professional manner both inside and outside the classroom.
6. Any misbehaving or misconduct to any fellow students, teacher, or office staff will lead to termination of the candidature and no fee will be refunded in that case.
7. Students should reach the institution on time and attend classes regularly. We are not responsible if any of the students comes late and his/her classes get skipped due to late coming.
8. Parents are requested to visit personally or virtually to know about the study status of their child.
9. If you want to take any leave during your course period, you must inform the concerned authorities for two days. You should apply for your leave by emailing [email protected].
10. Students are requested to complete their assignments on time for their respective courses.